Home Updates: A Year in Review

It's crazy to think that we have been in our first home for a year now! To say that times flies is truly an understatement. I have been having a blast finding different ways to frugally make this house into something more visually appealing. I have learned a lot through the many DIY projects successfully completed, as wells as from the ones that have given me headaches and much stress along the way.

In celebration of this one year milestone, I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the changes that have been made thus far. There is still so much to do and sometimes I feel as though I haven't made much progress, but looking at these photos has been a great reminder that we have come a long way indeed. I hope you enjoy taking a look back with me!


Until next time, happy flipping!

xo
Janine

Comments

Post a Comment