Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins

It fall, y'all!! Well okay it's won't officially be fall for another eight days, but to me September means we are in fall territory. And do you know what else that means? It means hot ovens! Baking, baking, and more baking! 

Recently I have adopted a ketogenic way of eating, meaning that my carb intake is pretty low. And how can you have yummy baked goods without carbs?! Well there most certainly is a way and I must say that I have been having a ton of fun experimenting with making some of my favorite treats in a healthier and more carb/sugar conscious way! Don't get me wrong, the more traditional, "less healthy" versions are still very delicious and I love to make and eat them. But it's nice to know that in this ketogenic season of my life, I still have the ability to enjoy the things I love without sacrificing the health journey that I am on. 

Enough about that! If you don't already know, I despise long blog posts about recipes. All that scrolling just to get figure out if I even have all the ingredients to make the recipe is a nightmare! So let's get to it! 


I've also started posting on my "The Humble Home" YouTube channel and I have a step by step visusal guide of how these muffins came to be. See below!


Until next time, happy baking!


xo
Janine

Comments